Pet Friendly Places
TIME TO PLAY:
Magoebaskloof Getaway is a great place to get away with your pets and for your hounds.
There is a hiking trail however it is very steep, however you are able to walk anywhere on the 64ha farm of around the 2 dams with lots of different and new smells to follow.
You are welcome to bring you hound on your holiday to Magoebaskloof Getaway however there are something’s to take note of:
- The gardens are not fenced, so your hound cannot be “shut in or lock in the log cabin” if you go off anywhere.
- Some of the wild animals can be dangerous for dogs if your dog chases them. (baboons, moneys or bush buck)
- There are ticks in the long grass, so dogs should be ‘front lined’ before you come.
- Our staff are not responsible for the care of your dog or its “landmines” so please clean up after your own hound.
- You are to sign an indemnity form agreeing that you have understood all these issues and take full responsibility for your hound.
- Once again; your dog cannot be left alone at the venue if you go elsewhere.
- All bowls, bedding etc. must be brought by you and care must be taken in the venue with regard to muddy feet on carpets and they are not allowed onto sofas and beds etc.
- Our other guests are coming to Magoebaskloof Getaway for peace and tranquility, so they don’t want to be disturbed by barking dogs, or disturbed or “accosted” by dogs. We ask you to be aware of the other guests, particularly if you are near their venues.
We have never had any problems with dogs at Magoebaskloof Getaway because pet-parents know if their hound have the right kind of bush-wise personality for this kind of holiday.
Please ask if you have any further questions.